Spacious End of Terrace House Immaculately presented (Sold) (Lot #98470)
|Address||18 Devonshire Road North, New Whittington, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S43 2BL|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
ATTENTION INVESTORS! This is a well-presented three bedroom end of terrace house situated in a popular residential area.
The accommodation is in immaculate order and comprises of a luxurious front facing living room with a feature fireplace, dining room, and shaker style kitchen/diner. To the first floor are three spacious bedrooms and modern family bathroom. The property further benefits from a cellar, rear courtyard, gas central heating and double glazing.
Located in New Whittington with easy access to the Motorway Links to Sheffield and M1 making it an ideal location for commuters. Local shopping, schooling and transport nearby and Chesterfield Town Centre offering a wider range of shopping and amenities. The Peak District is also on your doorstep
We believe that this property will make a fantastic investment opportunity. The property is being sold subject to an assured shorthold tenancy. The current rent is £575pcm (£6900pa).
The current gross yield is 6.3%, based on the current guide price.
In our opinion the market rent is £625pcm and therefore there is potential to increase the rent following completion which will increase the yield.
Living Room (4.06m x 3.38m (13'4 x 11'1))
Dining Room (4.19m x 3.84m (13'9 x 12'7))
Modern Kitchen/Diner (3.96m x 3.30m (13'0 x 10'10))
Cellar (4.04m x 3.91m (13'3 x 12'10))
Bedroom One (4.19m x 3.86m (13'9 x 12'8))
Bedroom Two (4.06m x 2.39m (13'4 x 7'10))
Bedroom Three (3.35m x 1.65m (11'0 x 5'5))
The property sits on a corner plot with on street parking available in the area.
To the rear there is an enclosed low maintenance courtyard garden. A gate then gives access to an additional piece of land, which could be used as an allotment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.