Untitled (Lot #115652)
|Address||Louisa Villa, Katherine Road, Bowers Gifford, Basildon, Essex, SS13 2JX|
|Guide price||Offers Over £400,000|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
PRICED TO SELL. An exciting opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom detached chalet bungalow situated in the semi-rural village of Bowers Gifford. The property further benefits from a licensed business yard.
The ground floor offers a stylish layout with an open plan lounge/diner leading onto a generous fitted kitchen, conservatory and two double bedrooms. The first floor offers another double bedroom and family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a large rear garden and ample off street parking.
We are advised by our client that there is an adjacent parcel of land next to the property, which is listed as a business yard used for commercial use.
This land used to be part of the large garden but over 15 years ago this was divided by a fence and used as a scaffold yard with up to four 7.5 tonne lorries operating from the premises and storage for all scaffold equipment.
We are advised that It is registered to be used as business yard, however potential buyers must do their own due diligence to verify this.
There are no business rates to be paid, it is zero business rated, but can just as easily be transferred back into garden. This has the potential to rent out as a business yard to obtain extra income.
The property is located close to a range of amenities, as well as convenient access to bus connections. Both the A13 and A130 are easily accessible, making this a perfect location for commuters. Pitsea Train Station is the closest train line from the property, at 2.2 miles and offers direct access to London on the C2C line.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.