Untitled (Sold) (Lot #115433)
|Address||4 Gatesgarth, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE9 6TR|
|Guide price||Offers Over £150,000|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
PRICED TO SELL! This two bedroom semi-detached house is excellently situated on a quiet cul-de-sac close to local amenities including shops, schools and restaurants.
The property itself briefly comprises of a substantial living room, a well-appointed kitchen/dining room and conservatory. To the first floor there is two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway, to the rear is a garden set to lawn with mature shrubs.
Ideally located for access to bus routes, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, shops and amenities as well as for road links to Gateshead, Newcastle City centre and the A1M. The area has a choice of local primary and secondary schools which makes it the perfect location for growing families.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.