Untitled (Lot #114683)
|Address||22 Bay House, 584 London Road, Grays, Essex, RM20 3BJ|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
This well presented two bedroom first floor flat situated close to Lakeside shopping complex with easy access to the A13 and M25.
The property comprises a spacious open plan living/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The flat further benefits from communal gardens, allocated parking space, secure communal entrance, double glazing and gas central heating.
Grays is a popular residential town offering an array of amenities, shops and schools, and a mainline railway station serving the City of London in approximately 35 minutes. The Lakeside Regional Shopping Centre and M25/A13 Dartford River Crossing are within approximately 4 miles of the town.
We are advised that the lease has approximately 119 years remaining.
Service charge and ground rent are combined approximately £110 per month.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.