Untitled (Lot #114615)
|Address||40 Rusper Close, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4QD|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
PRICED FOR AN IMMEDIATE SALE!
This spacious second floor flat with three double bedrooms ideal for investors and growing families alike. The property is located 0.2 miles from Stanmore Station and is close to transport links as well as local shops and amenities.
The accommodation comprises; a warm a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious reception room, fitted kitchen, family bathroom and three double bedrooms. The flat further benefits from balcony and gas central heating.
As an area Stanmore boasts an abundance of greenery, charming commons and acres of Green Belt. It is one of North West London’s most desirable areas due to its boutique cafes, shopping facilities, and location to prominent state and private schools which include Haberdashers’ Aske’s, North London Collegiate, St. Margaret’s, and Stanmore College.
Approximately 160 years remaining on the lease
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.