Untitled (Lot #114342)
|Address||3 Hyndburn Road, Church, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 4AA|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
This spacious three bedroom mid-terraced property is situated conveniently close to schools, amenities and motorway links, the property would perfectly suit a young couple or family.
The property comprises porch with door leading to an inner hallway with stairs to the first floor and doors to two generously sized reception rooms, both with feature fireplaces. The second reception rooms opens up to a modern kitchen, and French doors to the rear. To the first floor is a spacious landing area with doors leading to three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
Externally you will find to the rear a private, south facing paved yard with two detached brick outbuildings; one of which can be used as a utility with full power and plumbing for washing machine, and a path leading to multi-level secret laid to lawn garden surrounded by mature trees and bushes. The front of the property boasts courtyard style garden.
Located conveniently close to bus routes, schools and local amenities and easy links to Accrington and Oswaldtwistle, also near to major motorways to Blackburn, Burnley and Preston.
Porch (3'4 x 3' (1.02m x 0.91m))
Hallway (11'5 x 3'5 (3.48m x 1.04m))
Reception Room One (11'7 x 11'6 (3.53m x 3.51m))
Reception Room Two (15'4 x 14'8 (4.67m x 4.47m))
Kitchen (8'10 x 6'2 (2.69m x 1.88m))
Back Porch (4'10 x 3'4 (1.47m x 1.02m))
Landing (15'7 x 8'8 (4.75m x 2.64m))
Bedroom One (12'1 x 12'1 (3.68m x 3.68m))
Bedroom Two (11'4 x 6'1 (3.45m x 1.85m))
Bedroom Three (8'11 x 8' (2.72m x 2.44m))
Bathroom (9'1 x 6'8 (2.77m x 2.03m))
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.