Untitled (Lot #114167)
|Address||19 Mayfield Street, Hull, North Humberside, HU3 1NS|
|Guide price||Offers Over £85,000|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
ATTENTION INVESTORS! This three bedroom terraced home would make an ideal investment opportunity. Conveniently situated off Spring Bank this property is within walking distance to the City Centre, Local Shops, Schools and Amenities.
The property comprises lounge with feature fire place, dining room, fitted kitchen, ground floor family bathroom. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Further benefits include, private rear yard and gas central heating.
The property is currently being sold subject to an assured shorthold tenant paying £448.76pcm (£5385.12pa). This gives the property a gross yield of 6% based on an offer of asking price.
We are advised that the tenancy is currently a rolling AST.
Mayfield Street is located off Spring Bank with a wide range of local amenities. Within easy reach of Hull City Centre and good transport links on hand to all other areas of the city and beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.