Untitled (Lot #114134)
|Address||Brearley Hall, 1 Woodmere Drive, Old Whittington, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 9TA|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
Beautifully presented three bedroom ground floor apartment in a beautiful idyllic setting with lake view & found within the splendid sympathetically converted Grade II Georgian listed building of Brearley Hall. This impressive apartment offers a wealth of character, charm and boasts original features with private gardens.
The accommodation offers three spacious bedrooms, master en-suite, family bathroom, spacious open plan living/dining and modern kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances. The property enjoys private gardens with superb views over the former parkland. There is off road parking for two vehicles.
Old Whittington Village lies approximately three miles to the north of Chesterfield in a convenient position for commuting into Sheffield and with good access to the M1 motorway. This historic village is home to the Revolution House where in 1688 the plot to overthrow the King in favour of William of Orange was planned. Today the Village offers excellent local amenities with a good variety of shops, pubs and a church. There is a regular bus service to nearby Chesterfield where there is a mainline railway station.
Living/Dining/Kitchen - 6.50m x 7.00m (21'3" x 22'11")
Master Bedroom Suite - 4.97m max x 4.55m (16'3" max x 14'11" )
Ensuite Shower Room - 2.00m x 1.65m (6'6" x 5'4")
Bedroom Two - 4.01m max x 3.44m (13'1" max x 11'3" )
Bedroom Three - 3.06m x 3.20m (10'0" x 10'5" )
Bathroom - 2.26m x 1.82m (7'4" x 5'11" )
Front - Block paved communal car park with two allocated parking spaces.
Rear Garden - Beautiful well stocked private rear garden mature hedges, plants and shrubs, two flagged stone seating areas and views across the park and the lake.
Timber shed, outside lighting and water supply.
Tenure: Leasehold with shared Freehold
Total Floor Area: 104.5 sq m / 1124 sq ft
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor