One Bedroom (Lot #110629)
|Address||Flat 42 Park Hill Court, Addiscombe Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 5PJ|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! This one bedroom, third floor apartment being positioned in the sought after area of East Croydon.
The property comprises a fully fitted kitchen, separate reception room, spacious double bedroom and bathroom. The apartment further benefits from 2-3 lifts and communal garden.
Addiscombe Road is perfectly positioned for access into The City due to its close proximity to East Croydon station and Lebanon Road tram stop, making it a real commuter hub for professional people.
The property is currently being sold subject to an assured shorthold tenant paying £950pcm (£11400pa). This gives the property a gross yield of 5.3% based on an offer of asking price.
160 Years Remaining
Ground Rent- £0
Service Charge- £3678
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.