Untitled (Lot #110311)
|Address||21 Toronto Avenue, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 8HB|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! This three bedroom mid-terrace property in the popular residential area of Fleetwood close to all local amenities, excellent local schools and close to transport routes.
The property comprises modern fitted kitchen, generous living/dining room with feature fireplace and patio doors leading on to the conservatory. The first floor of the property offers three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally, the property has a driveway which leads to a single garage. The rear garden is enclosed with a lawn area.
Fleetwood is a beautiful, Victorian seaside resort boasting a stunning promenade, Art Deco Theatre, a beautiful harbour yacht marina set by a discount shopping village, traditional shops and the famous Fleetwood Market with its 200 stalls. Having undergone recent regeneration used to improve buildings, upgrade facilities and encourage business in the town.
The property is currently being sold subject to an assured shorthold tenant paying £625pcm (£7500pa). This gives the property a gross yield of 6.5% based on an offer of asking price.
We are advised that the tenancy is for 6 months AST with a guarantor and this tenancy ends 14/12/2020.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.