ATTENTION INVESTORS! (Lot #106581)
|Address||Flat 16 The Mews Apartments, 69 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3DZ|
|Guide price||Offers Over £255,000|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
This immaculate two bedroom apartment is located just off the popular New Dover Road in a modern gated development. The apartment benefits from open plan living area and a modern kitchen. There are large feature windows throughout which flood the apartment with natural light giving it a bright and airy feel. Both bedrooms have individual en-suite shower rooms. The development has a secure phone entry system, communal gardens and one allocated parking space.
We believe that this property will make a fantastic investment opportunity. The property is rented on an assured shorthold tenancy. The current rent is £965pcm (£11,580pa).
The current gross yield is 4.5%, based on the current guide price.
The Mews is a secure development set back from New Dover Road near central Canterbury. The property is located 0.8 miles from the historic city centre. Canterbury hosts an array of shops and boutiques, along with fine dining and restaurants serving dishes from across the globe. The Kent County cricket ground and Sainsbury’s local are only 0.2 miles from the apartment whilst the Kent & Canterbury hospital is only 0.7 miles away, making it ideal for those working in the health care profession. For those wishing to commute, Canterbury West & Canterbury East train stations are 1.7 and 0.9 miles away.
We are advised by our client that the lease terms are as follows:
Ground rent: £TBC
Service charge: £1425.55
Lease term: 184 unexpired
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.