Five Bedrooms (Lot #105148)
|Address||1A Hassall Road, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 4HQ|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
A well-presented five bedroom detached house conveniently situated for Sandbach Town Centre and its many amenities.
This spacious family home comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility giving access to the integral garage. To the first floor five well-proportioned bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, driveway, integral garage and well-presented garden with a south westerly aspect.
Sandbach is a thriving South Cheshire market town with historical monuments dating back to Anglo-Saxon times. Day to day essentials are easily accessible, with a range of speciality shops including bakers, grocers, delis, restaurants, boutiques, coffee shops, Waitrose, florists, fashion shops etc. On Thursdays a popular traditional Elizabethan street market extends into the Town Hall. There is also a Farmers Market every second Saturday of the month on the cobbled square.
Excellent travel and commuting links are provided by; quick access to the M6 Motorway junction 17, Sandbach railway station provides good links to Manchester, frequent trains from Crewe mainline railway station link Cheshire to London in 2 hours and Manchester International Airport is within a 40 minute drive. An ideal choice for the busy commuter. Local schools are held in high repute, many families move into the area with this in mind.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.